- I’m still battling with the limestone dust at home;
- my car battery died on me today, stranding me and the little one at lunchtime (cue hunger pangs and short tempers) and blowing my budget for this month;
- I’m feeling extremely sluggish;
- we no longer have the use of the roof so I’m drying the clothes indoors for now. I hate seeing laundry hanging inside.
- the princess is finally back home after two weeks staying at her grandparents. This means less to-ing and fro-ing, more quality time together and not missing her like I was;
- my car battery died after 8 years. The guy from the breakdown service was amazed. Apparently they usually last 3-4 years (the batteries, not the breakdown service guys);
- it’s raining outside;
- the husband isn’t working nights this week = we can have dinner together and exchange more than a total of 10 words before one of us had to rush out the door again;
- we got our wedding photos! FINALLY! (more on this to follow).