Hello guys, I’m back! I’m terrible at shutting up and have missed this space so much that it’s started to affect my wellbeing. I am serious. I am of the belief that one should express themselves and never bottle up feelings and not having this little space to use as outlet has really got me down. So I’ve decided to throw caution to the wind and get along with it!
Some of you might be wondering what I’m on about. I’ll give you a list of the things that have happened since I last wrote and I’m sure you’ll get the gist of it:
- I’ve put on four kilos;
- I’ve had to drop out of this year’s opera performance, much to my frustration;
- my camera has been out of charge for a month now (hence the photo nicked from my husband);
- my hair is now half brown, half orange…my roots are about three inches long;
- I haven’t eaten a proper meal in four weeks;
- I’m still recovering from a cold I caught two weeks ago…because I couldn’t have any medicines;
- we’ve had to cancel our trip to the UK planned for next June.
I’ll leave it to you clever people to come to your conclusions. A plus tard!